The International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO), is a global charity dedicated exclusively to issues of humanitarian safety and to the operation of NGO Safety Offices (NSO) in volatile or insecure contexts. INSO Nigeria aims to support safety awareness and safety management capabilities amongst NGOs within Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- The Human Resources Officer is responsible for providing efficient and effective human resource administrative support to the operations of the INSO Nigeria offices.
- Keep an updated knowledge of Nigerian tax and labor law.
- Ensure compliance of INSO HR internal regulations in all offices.
- Keep updated the HR filing and HR database.
- Responsible for travel arrangements for visitors (visas, accommodation, transportation).
- Monitoring of completion of Timesheets and Leave forms.
- Administrative support in performance evaluations and trainings.
- Focal point for staff insurance coverage.
- Management of the full cycle of recruitment and selection process.
- Responsible of On Boarding and Off Boarding process of staff.
- Drafting all HR legal documentation (contracts, termination letter, etc.).
- Analysis and draft of Job Descriptions.
- Degree in Business, HR Management or Administration related studies.
- Essential computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point, internet).
- Desirable experience with INSO or other NGOs.
- At least two (2) two years’ experience in Human Resources with strong background in recruitment process.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Key Personal Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong service orientation with the ability to proactively approach clients to understand their needs and to find effective solutions.
- Strong organizational skills ability to handle multiple priorities in an autonomous manner.
- High level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Experience of working under high pressure, in fast-paced environments.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following documents below to email@example.com with the subject of the mail: “INSO HRO-Abuja”
The following documents must contain the two (2) following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (up to 3 pages maximum)
- Cover Letter specifying how your profile and experience meet the mandatory requirements.
Application Deadline 15th February 2018.