Job Title: Technical Drawing Home Tutor
- We are looking for Seasoned and competent teachers to teach primary and Secondary School Technical drawing.
- Knowledge and capacity to teach Cambridge Checkpoint, IGCSE and SAT curricula are an added advantage.
- Teaching will be done at physical locations.
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students on difficult topics with the subject
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the subject area or related field.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of the computer and internet.
- Personal computer and access to the internet is required.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess teaching skills
- Must be Presentable
31st January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com and not adhering to the above instruction leads to total disqualification.
Note: All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview asap.