Job Title: SPS Service Coordinator
- Responsible for forecasting and reporting all service-related work in coordination with drilling, services team at Onne and the delivery team including UFR and FPSO package.
- Responsible for reviewing Contractor’s estimates of SORs, preparing and following up of all Service Orders along with internal approval sheets
- Responsible for verifying the WEN’s, the Cost Sheets and Services invoices and maintaining the SO/SOR registers with invoiced status.
- Responsible for reducing Services costs by checking/challenging invoicing methods used by Contractor if not in line with the Contract , proposing methods to reduce Services cost by finding alternative means.
- Assist PCM in the preparation of 3 months rolling, yearly and Project to Complete forecasts of Provisional Sum utilization.
- Responsible for reconciling on monthly basis all SO/SOR data with Contractor.
- Responsible in preparing internal cost dash boards for SPS Package Management information including any potential hinderance of services at Sites or any potential over cost on services as well as in the Provisional Sum of the budget.
- Support Cost Control and Contracts leads in providing information needed for PMT reporting and Change Management Process.
- Responsible for supporting Package Control Manager (PCM) in cost/budget reviews and finding means of optimizing costs where ever possible.
- Work as back to back for the Cost controller when needed as required by PCM.
- Responsible for the preparation of close out in line with COMPANY procedures.
- To work closely with all other COMPANY team members and contractor counterparts to ensure correct information is transmitted and fully aligned.
- To maintain a good and respectful working attitude and good team spirit
- To fully comply with security rules when travelling in NIGERIA or between sites outside of NIGERIA
- To complete necessary trainings as set by affiliate/project plan (to be provided and tracked by HSE Lead Engineer)
- To attend monthly HSE site meeting
- To fully comply with site security, health and safety instructions and to stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings
- To report any issue/anomalies (using system in place in the facility) and to make use of TOTAL STOP WORK policy as necessary
- To perform HSE tour when visiting other facilities
- To ensure that relevant TOTAL 12 golden rules for the site are adhered to
- To ensure subordinates comply with/implement all above bullet points
- Position is located in LAGOS, Ikoyi (with missions to PHC as required)
- Commercial graduate degree like BBA/MBA with strong cost background especially in management of cost reduction and cost control areas.
- Good level of expertise with Excel, Power point & Word.
- Functional knowledge of service-based invoicing and back office processes. English (absolutely needed), French will be considered an added asset.
- Working knowledge of oil and gas especially subsea activities will be appreciated although not absolutely necessary.
- Management experience: Not necessary